Sunday, October 30, 2016

Inspiration

Sometimes you just need the right inspiration to get up and do something immediately.  That happened when I saw Lin's card.  I embossed one piece of 'wood' patterned paper and also a piece of what that had had some ink swiped over it.  I sanded the 'wood' piece and inked the other with a coordinated colour (the yellow).  I finished the lighter card with some other patterned paper, stamped on the reverse of a label from some washi tape and some ribbon from a the label of a top I bought recently.

 

 Thanks, Lin.  Looks like you managed to get me blogging again, too!

2 comments:

  1. Two birds with one stone! Love your results, Steph, and thank you so much for showing me how your cards turned out! And I'm thrilled that I inspired you to "get up and do something immediately"! The person that has that effect on me is Shari Carroll!

    ReplyDelete