Tuesday, April 10, 2012

... and now it's April!

The Chook Scraps retreat and the month of March have been and gone already, and so has Easter!  How can that be?  Oh and after all this time I finally have the permanent crown fitted to my implant!

The first few cards are from various challenges at Chook Scraps

 This next card was one I cased from a card I saw on Pinterest and followed the links to Kittie Kraft so I could work how she made the 'wooden panel'.
I found this gorgeous card while blog hopping today and decided I needed to make a version as well.

This first layout was for Chooks Continuous Challenge and features our new pastor, Tim and his wife Claire who took us to Bodiam Castle when we met while in England last October.  They have now arrived in Perth with their gorgeous little girl and are settling into the church family very well.
This one was started at retreat and finished with some extra photos once I was home again.
More holiday photos of Dad's cousin Christine, her daughter Beth and her 3 week old son Solomon in a layout for the March cybercrop at Chooks
Another holiday layout but not for any particular challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment