Sunday, October 31, 2010

So much for being more regular in posting!!  I had trouble with my laptop when I put down my cup of tea on a not-flat surface and it went all over it!  I'm not really happy with this one but with having Niel's available as well I'm getting by...

I have been trying to make a few more cards for a couple of friends to use.  One is a school chaplain and last Friday, which was World Teachers Day she gave each of the teachers one of my cards and she told me this morning at church that they were all very appreciative of them.  So not only were they encouraged but I am too.

I love Jennifer McGuire's work and have her blog bookmarked and in my feeds, just to make sure I don't miss anything! I was really inspired by this card and made my own version.  I changed the position of the butterflies to cover the words 'cannabis' and cannibal'!!  I added a punched border for a challenge at Chook Scraps.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. I love the colours you have used. Good luck with the challenge xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ur card especially the butterfflies..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blogpost about our DS son David, I felt so blessed!
    May I add that this card is just beautiful and inspirational!

    ReplyDelete